ADD-ONS - ATTACHMENTS - REPAIRS ON
1. Apply *Slip Mixture to pieces that will be attached.
2. Gently and firmly press pieces together (no scoring necessary). Bonding occurs immediately. Be sure pieces are positioned correctly. NOTE: Some pieces may still require propping.
3. Clean excess with cleaning tool or damp sponge. Limit use of water as it causes shrinkage and stress cracks.
4. After greenware dries, clean as usual and fire to a greenware firing.
1. Apply APT-II Porcelain/Stoneware Enhancer - not water directly to broken pieces.
2. Immediately, apply *Slip Mixture to broken pieces.
3. Position pieces correctly - gently and firmly press pieces together.
4. Immediately clean excess with regular cleaning tool or damp sponge.
5. Let dry - fire to the recommended greenware firing.
Stress Cracks on Greenware
1. Apply APT-II Porcelain/Stoneware Enhancer from bottle into stress crack.
2. Immediately fill with *Slip Mixture.
3. Clean excess with cleaning tool - let dry as usual.
4. Re-fire to a greenware firing.
1. Thicken slip with APT-II Porcelain/Stoneware Enhancer until it becomes a clay
2. Shape into a pencil - let dry.
3. China Fire pencil to a Cone 018.
4. Crush bisque pencil into a powder and make a paste by adding
APT-II Porcelain/Stoneware Enhancer.
5. Apply APT-II Enhancer to cracked areas - do not let dry.
6. Immediately apply paste mixture into cracked areas.
7. Clean excess, let dry and fire to a bisque firing.
Add APT-II Porcelain/Stoneware Enhancer into all water base colors and glazes for an easier application giving better coverage…
ü Levels lead-free glazes in the firing
ü Less drag when applying
ü Less shading and streaking
ü Less pitting and bleeding
ü Fewer pin holes
ü Taming of hard spots
1. Stir in approximately 3-4 drops of APT-II Porcelain/Stoneware Enhancer per ounce (12-16 drops per 4 oz. Bottle).
2. Apply the number of coats manufacturer recommends, and the firing instructions.
1. Stir in approximately 3-4 drops of APT-II Porcelain/Stoneware Enhancer per ounce into glaze. Apply the number of coats required. NO PREHEATING IS REQUIRED.
2. Follow the color manufacturer's instructions for firing.
TO ELIMINATE THE NEED FOR REGLAZING, ADD APT-II PORCELAIN/STONEWARE ENHANCER INTO GLAZE IN THE FIRST APPLICATION.